Sunday 1 May 2016

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.......

.....wasting time.
I'm at Santander waiting for the ferry which leaves tomorrow at 3pm arriving in Portsmouth at around 2.30pm on Tuesday. This means I should be home around 5pm. I'm in getting home mode now! Spain has been great as, compared with Morocco, is very 'user friendly' even though I speak none of the language. The bike is still going well but has developed a slight coolant leak when I stop the engine if it is very hot. I checked the level and it has hardly dropped so no great drama. There is also a very slight oil leak as well. The bike is tired and needs a rest and a service after 4000 miles! (Bit like myself)! But with only about a mile to the ferry this end, and 112 miles in England, I should be fine. 
Well it's not all bad as I'm sitting in the Four Friends Pub and the barmaid (who speaks good English) has promised to show the Man U v Leicester game.
Before that it's the small matter of The rugby match between Exeter and Wasps. Which I will be following on my phone. Come on you Wasps!

No comments:

Post a Comment