Friday 15 April 2016

Lazy days

I'm having a few lazy days here in Essouaria before I ride back to Agadir and meet up with Sue. Currently I'm lying around the pool catching some rays.

It was more crowded that usual in the Medina yesterday and there was a sense of anticipation. It turned out that some holy man was being paraded through the narrow streets.
This caused great excitement but I did not find out anything about him.
Today I went out for breakfast and had a Nutella and banana crepe! Delicious. My appearance needed some attention so I went to the barbers for a beard trim. Check this out:
All neat and tidy!
Later I'm going to jump on the bike and head down the opposite end of the beach to a swanky beach bar that I went to the other day. I can hang out with the surfing fraternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment